Talk to us about your will
If you’re thinking about leaving a gift to Back Up, our friendly team are here to help. We always recommend seeing a solicitor if you’re thinking of writing or amending your will, but we can help with any questions you might have.
We can discuss how you might like your gift to be spent or arrange a visit to a local spinal centre so you can see the difference your legacy will make. We can explain the different types of legacy gifts and their benefits, talk you through our will-writing offers and help you find a solicitor.
Our promises to you
- We know that your family and loved ones come first and we won’t try to influence you to change that.
- We won’t put you under any pressure, as we understand this is an important decision and will allow you to decide in your own time.
- We would love to hear if you decide to leave us a gift in your will, but completely understand if you would prefer to keep this private.
- If you do tell us, we’ll do our best to keep you updated about the work we do, in the way you’d prefer.
- We will spend the gifts you entrust to us carefully and cost effectively so that they have the greatest impact on the lives of people affected by spinal cord injury.
- We will treat your family and next of kin with care, sensitivity and respect.
- We know that circumstances change and will understand if there comes a time when you need to change your mind. You don’t need to tell us if you do this.
- We will answer any questions you have quickly and with honesty.
- We will always respect your privacy. We recognise and appreciate that your will is completely personal to you.