The past few weeks have been tricky, especially if you are affected by spinal cord injury. You may be feeling anxious after spending time self-isolating, or frustrated that your day to day routine has changed significantly and suddenly because of covid-19. That’s why we’ve gathered a collection of external links to resources, applications and advice that may be able to help you during this time.
We are not responsible for the content of these links.
- Soothing songs to self-isolate with
- Relaxing music to work to
- Royal Opera House free online content
- The Metropolitan Opera free online content
Mental health and wellbeing
- NHS mental wellbeing audio guides
- NHS – Looking after your mental health while staying at home
- Headspace – free Covid-19 section
Employment, education and work support
- BBC news article – wages, sick pay and time off
- Scope’s online support to work portal
- Citizens advice
- 450 Ivy league courses you can take for free
Working from home advice