The Back Up Lounge
Covid-19 has thrown us all a curveball. Now more than ever it’s important we come together, talk openly and keep having fun, so we’d like to welcome you to the Back Up Lounge!
The Back Up Lounge is a new online forum open to everyone affected by spinal cord injury where no conversation topic is off-limits. We’ll be meeting every Friday at 3pm.
At Back Up we deliver our services around what you want. The Back Up Lounge is no different. You are in the driving-seat. So whether you are looking for tips on adaptable exercise, bladder and bowel management or just fancy a chat, the choice is yours.
Here are the lounges we have this week (07/08/20):
- Catch-Up Corner – Simply a space to come and chat with others about anything that’s on your mind.
- Family support – Meet some of our Family Support team in this lounge dedicated to relatives of someone with a spinal cord injury.
- Arts, Books & Gardening – Have you been getting arty, reading good books, or gardening? Come and show us your creations and see what others have been up to.
- Walker’s Lounge – Dedicated to people with a spinal cord injury who can walk with or without aids. Come and connect, learn and chat with others in a similar situation.
- Wellbeing Lounge – This is a safe space to practice mindfulness and learn problem-solving tips.
So grab a coffee or a glass of wine and get ready to talk– we’ll see you there. The Back Up Lounge will take place over zoom, join here to register your interest