Talk to someone
You are not alone. If you want to talk to someone who understands what it’s like to have a spinal cord injury, we can find the right person for you. Do you ever want to:
- Ask questions about life with a spinal cord injury
- Get support and advice from someone who understands
- Share your experiences and learn about others
- Talk about things like school, travel, your future, independence, confidence, relationships, work, university
- Get emotional and practical support.
Our online Facebook forum is another place that young people with spinal cord injury can connect with others. It is a space to ask questions, share experiences, support others and share things you think would be interesting to the group. If you’d like to join, please add Ella as a friend on Facebook and Ella can bring you into the forum.
We understand that it can be really tough coping with the challenges of having a spinal cord injury or figuring out how to manage everything. There may be things you want to know more about to plan for the future. Whatever the reason, we are ready to listen.