Grow Back Up – Spring Appeal 2023
This spring, if you send a gift to Back Up, we will send you a packet of seeds as a thank you and a symbol of growth and hope.
Your donation will help us grow strong as you watch your seeds grow strong. You can help us grow a better future for people affected by spinal cord injury.
Back Up already provide a wide range of vital services to support people affected by spinal cord injury. We also have ambitious plans for growth.
There are around 60,000 people living with spinal cord injury in the UK
Around 100 children and young people will sustain a spinal cord injury each year and less than a third of people with a spinal cord injury are in employment. These are just some of the needs we are addressing.
With your help, by 2025, Back Up will:
- mentor three times more people
- establish a family rehab service
- have a dedicated member of staff attached to each regional spinal centre
- be leaders in supporting people to get back into work
- develop new support programmes for children and young people
- deliver a suite of online services sharing Back Up’s knowledge and expertise
You can read more about our plans to Grow Back Up and deliver new services to support people affected by spinal cord injury in our Transforming Lives Strategy. But we can’t do it without you. Please donate what you can today.