Back Up Terms and Conditions
Royal Parks Foundation Half 2018
Charity place runners
- I understand that to participate I am required to pay a £50 registration fee.
- I pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship of £400. I understand that 100% of my sponsorship must be paid to Back Up within 1 month after the event date.
- Participants agree to raise the minimum sponsorship specified for the event.
- Participants agree that if they have not paid the minimum amount to Back Up within 4 weeks of completing the event they may be asked make up the shortfall themselves.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing participants must not use their Back Up event for any other commercial gain, or use the challenge to fundraise for any registered charity other than Back Up.
General Terms and Conditions
- Participants agree to inform Back Up immediately if they are unable to take part in the event.
- Should you not take up your place all sponsor forms and monies should be forwarded to Back Up.
- All funds raised in connection with Back Up must be payable to Back Up in sterling. Please convert pledges to sterling.
- Participants give permission for free use of pictures, images, feedback and comments in any future advertising or promotion.
- You must carry out your fundraising in accordance with the guidelines set out in the Back Up’s Safe and Legal Guidelines.
- Back Up cannot take responsibility for any injury, losses or damage caused or sustained as a result of fundraising events held in aid of Back Up. Is it the responsibility of the event organiser, to comply with legal and safety regulations. The event organiser is Nova International.
- Back Up may, at its sole discretion, withdraw a participant if it believes that it is the best interests of the charity to do so.
- Participants must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions set by Royal Parks Foundation.
- We will be taking photographs and footage of the Royal Parks half event, for use in promoting the event and Back Up’s aims generally. They may be used in our own marketing or publicity materials, or distributed to external news outlets. Images will not be used for any other purpose.
- The copyright of any material which is generated as a result of this photographic session shall be assigned and shall be the property of Back Up.
- We will never use a child’s name alongside photographic images if they are under 12 years of age.