Shipping and returns
Read on to find out everything you need to know about receiving your order from Back Up’s online shop including postage rates, delivery, shipping and returns.
Goods should arrive within 7-10 working days of your order. Please be aware that delays may occur in the run-up to Christmas, so place your order early to avoid disappointment. All goods are sent by Royal Mail and their standard procedure applies if you are not in to accept delivery of parcels. Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes.
- We charge a flat rate of £4.95 for standard delivery on Able2Wear products (per order not per item). These are shipped separately.
All other products
- We charge a flat rate of £2.95 for standard delivery
Discounts (please note that discounts do not apply to Able2Wear products)
- FREE on orders over £35. Please use coupon code FREESHIP35
- FREE on gift card orders.
- FREE for collection from the Back Up office
if you can collect your products from our offices at 4 Knightley Walk Wandsworth SW18 1GZ, you can use coupon code BACKUPOFFICE4 to remove the shipping charge. These purchases will not be mailed out and you must make your own arrangements to collect your products from the office.
Please note that we do not currently ship overseas.
If you are considering ordering Christmas or gift cards for an overseas address, please get in touch as in certain cases this could be arranged.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you receive, please action one of the following options to get a full refund:
- Notify us (by post, email or telephone – 020 8875 1805) within 14 days of receiving your goods, to say that you would like to cancel your order. You will then need to return the item/s within 14 days of the date on which you notified us of the order cancellation.
- Alternatively you can simply return the item/s within 14 days of receipt. Please include your order number, full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s) inside your parcel.
Your refund will include the cost of the goods plus our standard UK delivery charge (if you paid P&P when you placed your order). Your refund will not include the charge you incur returning the goods to us (unless the item is faulty).
How to return your goods:
- Please include your order number, full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s), in with your parcel. If you are unable to locate these details prior to sending, please email us or phone 020 8875 1805 so that we can help you.
- Goods must be returned in their original, saleable condition.
- Please send your goods to the following Returns Address (do not forget to include your order number, full name and the reason for the return):
Back Up Trading (Returns)
4 Knightley Walk
You may be eligible to claim VAT relief on Able2Wear products if you, or the person you are purchasing for, are chronically sick or disabled, or if you are buying on behalf of a charity. The government considers a person to be ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she has:
- a physical or mental impairment which has long-term and substantially adverse effects on his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- a condition which the medical profession diagnoses as a chronic sickness, diabetes or a terminal illness
A person is not considered to be ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if they’re elderly but otherwise able-bodied. It doesn’t apply if they’re temporarily disabled or incapacitated. If you are unsure please ask your GP or health visitor as we are not able to give medical advice or diagnosis.
If you need general advice or have any queries regarding VAT relief entitlement, you can check the HM Customs and Excise, Notice 701/7, VAT Relief for Disabled People where you will be able to find out more information.
The product must be supplied for the personal or domestic use of a chronically sick or disabled person to qualify for VAT relief. It is an offence to make a false declaration.
How to claim VAT Relief
To claim VAT relief when purchasing from our website please select the VAT relief option when adding to basket.
VAT Relief orders will not be dispatched without confirmation of the qualifying person’s name and condition by email to email@example.com