Shipping and returns
Read on to find out everything you need to know about receiving your order from Back Up’s online shop including postage rates, delivery, shipping and returns.
Goods should arrive within 7-10 working days of your order. Please be aware that delays may occur in the run-up to Christmas, so place your order early to avoid disappointment. All goods are sent by Royal Mail and their standard procedure applies if you are not in to accept delivery of parcels. Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes.
- We charge a flat rate of £2.95 for standard delivery
- FREE on orders over £35
- FREE on gift card orders. Enter coupon code GIFTCARD to receive free delivery on these products
- FREE for collection from the Back Up office: if you can collect your products from our offices at 4 Knightley Walk Wandsworth SW18 1GZ, you can use coupon code BACKUPOFFICE4 to remove the shipping charge. These purchases will not be mailed out and you must make your own arrangements to collect your products from the office.
Please note that we do not currently ship overseas.
If you are considering ordering Christmas or gift cards for an overseas address, please get in touch as in certain cases this could be arranged.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you receive, please action one of the following options to get a full refund:
- Notify us (by post, email or telephone – 020 8875 1805) within 14 days of receiving your goods, to say that you would like to cancel your order. You will then need to return the item/s within 14 days of the date on which you notified us of the order cancellation.
- Alternatively you can simply return the item/s within 14 days of receipt. Please include your order number, full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s) inside your parcel.
Your refund will include the cost of the goods plus our standard UK delivery charge (if you paid P&P when you placed your order). Your refund will not include the charge you incur returning the goods to us (unless the item is faulty).
How to return your goods:
- Please include your order number, full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s), in with your parcel. If you are unable to locate these details prior to sending, please email us or phone 020 8875 1805 so that we can help you.
- Goods must be returned in their original, saleable condition.
- Please send your goods to the following Returns Address (do not forget to include your order number, full name and the reason for the return):
Back Up Trading (Returns)
4 Knightley Walk