London to Paris
Location: London - Paris
Date: Thursday 26 July - Sunday 29 July
Sponsorship Target: £2500/£3000 per relay team
Distance: 500km over three days
Accessibility: Fully Accessible
We have teamed up with HotChillee to give you the opportunity to take part in the iconic ride that our former trustee Danny Turnbull made possible for hand cyclists.
This event will include:
- Three nights accommodation and all meals (excluding Saturday night in Paris)
- Monthly supported group rides from January – July 2018
- Baggage forwarding
- Full service corps technical support
- Rolling road closures and escorts where appropriate
- Timing and race number
- Access and use of event digital photos and film
- Event t-shirt
- Event massages
- Water, tea and coffee
- Finishers medal
- Two charity branded event cycling jerseys
We have added the option of a relay team. This team consists of 2 people – hand cyclists are welcome.
Relay riders will have all the same benefits as individual riders.
We will be taking photos and videos at London to Paris for use in Back Up’s fundraising and marketing materials. If you want to find out more about how photos and videos will be used, or if you’re attending this challenge and do not wish to be featured, please contact our fundraising team using the details at the bottom of this page.