Work at Back Up
Back Up is a national charity that inspires people affected by spinal cord injury to get the most out of life.
Our passionate staff team of over 30 people is based in South London. We’re a disability inclusive employer, and we recruit many people who either have, or have been personally affected by, spinal cord injury.
Back Up has a great work culture. We run anonymous staff morale surveys and consistently score well above the sector average. Watch an interview with our team to find out more about why people love to work here.
Deadline: 11pm on Wednesday 24 April 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced events manager to manage a team and lead on a portfolio of high-end events and epic challenges for a national charity helping people affected by spinal cord injury. About the role The Events Manager’s role is hands-on – you’ll be responsible for creating strategy, managing budgets and […]
- Pension scheme: Back up will make a contribution of 3%
- 22 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays + any days between Christmas and New year
- Leave allowance rises to 23 days after 1 years' service, 24 days after 2 years' service and 25 days after 3 years' service
- Generous sickness pay provision
- Access to financial advisor - annual initial exploratory meeting with an independent FSA
- Season ticket loan: an interest free loan for the purchase of a season ticket.
- Ride to work scheme
- Compassionate leave
- Study and sabbatical leave
- "My day" - 25 hours per year to carry out voluntary work