Back to Work Careers Fair
Date: Wednesday 10th May, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Raddison Blu Hotel at East Midlands Airport, Pegasus Business Park, Herald Way, Derby DE74 2TZ
Are you considering returning to work after a spinal cord injury? Interested in hearing from recruitment experts on how to strengthen your job applications? Our Back to Work Careers Fair may be perfect for you!
Read on to learn more and reserve your space.
Following on from our successful inaugural event last year we are holding another Back to Work Careers fair! Come along and get all the support you need to reach your full career potential.
The Back to Work Careers fair offers you the opportunity to enhance your CV, receive expert advice on job hunting, and practice interview techniques – all within a supportive and encouraging environment. It aims to provide you with the tools to confidently return to work.
The Back to Work Career Fair will include:
- Personal CV Clinics – you’ll have the opportunity to book one-to-one sessions with recruitment experts that will help you with your CV and covering letter.
- Individual mock interviews – our recruitment experts will be on hand to practice interview techniques and give you tips and tricks to stand out during the process.
- The opportunity to meet recruiters – we’ve invited some top recruiters to join us and share current job opportunities, as well as vital knowledge around different sectors of the job market
- Panel discussions – we’ve invited some renowned speakers who be discussing important topics, including:
- Volunteering as part of the journey back to employment
- Disability advocacy and requesting reasonable adjustments,
- How to positively position your disability
- Equality and Diversity for a new era.
- Learning from others – we will be joined by a number of people who have spinal injuries themselves and have successfully returned to work and are willing to share their stories.
Back to Work Careers Fair Donation
Back Up relies on the generosity of individuals and companies. Each year we ask all course participants to make a suggested donation towards their course place.
We do understand however that everyone’s circumstances are different so making a full donation isn’t always possible. Please don’t ever let money concerns stop you from applying for one of our courses. We never allocate or refuse a space based on your ability to make a donation.
The suggested donation for attending the Back to Work Careers Fair is £10.
If you have far to travel would like to stay over the night before and join us for dinner please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!