Back Up to Work
- London, Tuesday 6 – Thursday 8 March, 2018
- Newcastle, June, 2018 – date TBC
If you are not in employment, volunteering or training, then Back Up to Work is for you.
This course is not about finding a job for you, but is about equipping you with the knowledge and confidence you need to work towards your employment goals.
Listen to Mariam, who went on a course recently, explain the benefits:
The courses are run by Back Up in partnership with Helen Cooke, Director and founder of My+ Consulting and Becky Hill, both HR professionals with extensive knowledge and experience. Helen and Becky are both spinal cord injured themselves.
”The course was of a very high quality – I have been on many courses including management training, leadership skills and so on. This was easily one of the best I have attended, with fantastic hospitality from the host company, an incredible venue and interesting and engaging content from start to finish.”
Kierson (42), participant
Each course is hosted by a partner company whose staff often get involved in aspects of the course such as practice interviews – importantly, though, they too are there to learn.
Back Up to Work offers you the chance to:
- Reveal your talents and enhance your CV
- Receive advice on job hunting, including advice on how/when to declare a disability
- Practice your interview techniques with real recruiters in a supportive and encouraging environment
- Be put in touch with specialists for benefits and financial support and advice
We also offer tailored one-to-one support post-course based on your goals and aspirations.