Date TBC: Date TBC
Sponsorship Target: £150
Accessibility: Fully Accessible
Choose your challenge – 10km, 5km, 1km, 100m, Super Sensory 1km – and be part of sporting history.
Parallel London is the first fully inclusive and accessible push/run for everyone. Disabled and non-disabled people unite to run, walk, push or be pushed – anything goes. Take your place on the start line at the iconic Olympic Park. All ages. All abilities. No cut-off times. No excuses!
But that’s not all. There will also be a family festival celebrating the very best in accessible attractions, from the fun and quirky to the ground-breaking and life-changing. Participate, volunteer or simply cheer.
Whether you are participating or spectating, Parallel London are also hosting a range of exciting, fun and interactive activities on the day. These will include:
- food and drink
- charity village
- arts, culture and literature
- family and quiet spaces
- fitness and active lifestyles.
Why join the Back Up team?
- You’ll receive lots of support from our lovely fundraising team with regular updates, hints and tips to help with your preparation and targets
- We’ll provide you with a bunch of goodies to help you reach your fundraising goal
- You’ll receive one of our brightly coloured Back Up T-shirts/running vests to make sure you stand out
- We’ll have an amazing Back Up cheer team to motivate you on the day.