Why Not People
is a members club for disabled people, committed to hosting LIVE music events built for the members and their friends.
Their launch event is on July 1 and we're giving away 20 tickets to our service-users.
- A pair of tickets for you and a friend to attend the launch event on Wednesday 1 July 2015 at Troxy
in East London. Doors open at 6.30pm
- The gig will feature Tinie Tempah, Aluna George, Flawless, Romesh Ranganathan and the F2 Freestylers. Full details on the Why Not People website
How to enter the competition
As some of you may know, Back Up Mentoring
has reached the finals of The National Lottery Awards 2015. To win a pair of tickets to the Why Not People launch event, you'll have to be one of the first 10 people to spread the word about Back Up Mentoring on social media.
Here are a few suggestions of things you can do:
- Make a video explaining why Back Up Mentoring should win this year's awards
- Take a picture of yourself holding this sign and share it on social media
- Get a celebrity to tweet about Back Up Mentoring
- Get 10 people to vote for Back Up Mentoring using this form and send it to us
You can find more ideas here
and don't forget to include the voting link
and use the hashtag #NLAwards.
The deadline is Tuesday June 30 at 1pm. Please send your videos, pictures, screenshots of your social media activity or a link to firstname.lastname@example.org